Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Authentic JM Jacket


Yes!
Very much authentic, legit, the real deal, etc etc
JOHN MAYER Jacket!

Questions?
Leave a comment and I'll try to reply as soon as possible :)


Photobucket

Don't forget to keep checking our Facebook & Multiply page for updates☮



Flashback!
Got this back in 2008 while I was an avid John Mayer fan (still am), and 2008 was also the same year I went to the States for the first time. Having been there for a couple of weeks, I decided to get my hands on one of JM's merchandise. 

Back in 2008, when my order finally arrived.
Totally forgetting about the difference between american sizes and asian sizes, I ordered a medium and that(above) is how it looked like. We had to return it to have the size changed, but we couldn't wait for them to send it back because we only had a couple of days left before we fly back to the Philippines. So I went home without my JM jacket, and waited a couple of months until one of my relatives brought it with them while they visited here. After another couple of months, my aunt from CA called in to say that my jacket arrived at their place again, thinking that I made another purchase. We figured it was just a mail mixup. I don't know why we never got about sending it back(hmm).
Proof that I was an avid fan. Of course I had to meet him :)
It has "JOHN MAYER" written in front, 
an "83" on the lower end of the sleeve, 
and John Mayer's signature "JM"by the front pocket.
I promise you it's 101% authentic. I could suggest checking his merch store online, but this item was already phased out from their store. If you're familiar with his songs, '83 was in his 1st album, Room for Squares.
"JOHN MAYER" written in front
"83" on the lower end of the sleeve
The signature "JM" on the front pocket

No comments: